In this course you will:
- Develop a strong desire to learn your new community’s language
- Gain a big-picture vision for how to do that
- Increase your confidence
- Identify specific challenges
- Recognize and avoid common mistakes when adjusting to a new language culture
- Develop a personal learning strategy
- Discover where to go for help as you keep learning
Instructor: Jack Bowers
Jack has over 15 years of cross cultural ministry experience. He has been blessed to work on intercultural teams and help build teams.
Jack has contributed to the work in several areas around the world through church planting, publishing, refugee relief, language coaching, project management, and missionary development.