This course is the first part of the Passport to Mission learning track and will walk you through your unique path to mission service, giving you the confidence you need to commit and the perspective you need to succeed.
In this course you will:
- Come to understand the urgency of the world’s need
- Explore the pros and cons of both short- and long-term mission projects
- Discover God’s reasons for choosing humanity to spread the Gospel
- Realize you are already on a trajectory to serve
- Review Adventism’s unique placement for missions
- Gain a greater understanding of the church’s global nature and how it can support your calling
These lessons are brief, and they are adjusted for any device. You can stop and start whenever it’s convenient for you, and we’ll save your spot so you can jump right back in wherever you left off.
You will be able to join the forum for this course to connect with other learners exploring the same ideas that you are. Discussing each concept with others as you come to understand it will enhance the overall learning experience for both you and those with whom you connect.