How to be Prepared
This is the sixth part of the Passport to Mission learning track.
In this course, you will gain:
- Resources to learn about your host culture
- Tips for comfortable travel
- Insights on what to do in a crisis situation
- Suggested packing lists
- Safety tips for serving in an urban area
- Straight-forward and actionable steps to use in the event of an emergency
- Confidence in prepping for your journey
- Advice for re-entry upon your return home
Click ‘View This Course’ to access it in the Online Learning Center.